• Breaking News

    Wednesday 5 April 2017

    Happy Mothers Day 2017 - Wishes Quotes Messages and Greetings


    Happy Mothers Day 2017 - Wishes Quotes Messages and Greetings: Hey there are you looking for some of the best Happy Mothers Day 2017 - Wishes Quotes Messages and Greetings especially for you to wish your mother.

    Mothers Day 2017 - Wishes Quotes Messages and Greetings

    Happy Mothers Day 2017 - Wishes Quotes Messages and Greetings
    Happy Mothers Day 2017 - Wishes Quotes Messages and Greetings

    Happy Mothers day Quotes
    May your Mother's Day be filled with as much happiness as you brought to my childhood.

    Mothers Day songs truly sing of Mother as a divine angel sent by God to be with us in all our good and bad times!

    Mom.... You are the best! Thanks for all you do. Happy Mother's Day!

    Mother's love is as great as God's love. Without any ifs and buts, without any expectations! Happy Mothers Day wishes from your loving son on this special day!

    Thanks for taking care of me until I can take care of myself, which might be a while from now.

    Happy Mothers Day to the person who makes me lucky at each and every moment. Lots of love on Mothers Day to My Dearest Mom!

    Wishing you a fabulous Mother's day! You are the best mom I could have asked for.

    Hey mom, I just want to say how much wonderful you are. You have shown me your love right from my birth. Happy Mom's Day.

    "Hundreds of dewdrops to greet the dawn, Hundreds of bees in the purple clover, Hundreds of butterflies on the lawn, But only one mother the wide world over." George Cooper

    God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers.

    A mother's arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them. Victor Hugo

    "Never marry a man who hates his mother, because he'll end up hating you."  Jill Bennett

    Happy Mothers day Messages


    To the best mother in the universe: Happy Mother's Day! You deserve all the love, care and support that you have lovingly given every day of my life. I love you!

    "There is nothing in the world of art like the songs mother used to sing."  Billy Sunday

    Happy Mother's day to a woman who deserves a medal...
    for putting up with me all these years!

    You have been a perfect blend of a friend and a mother for all these years. What else can a daughter dream of? Wishing you Happy Mothers Day!

    Throughout the years, you have always been by my side. I couldn't have had a better mother to look up to. Happy Mother's Day!

    Best moms in the world are just like you! Wish you lots of happiness and beautiful moments today!

    Thanks for letting me be a parasite in your body for 9 months...
    followed by another 18 years as a parasite outside your body.

    Every daughter's dream is a marvelous mother like you! Happy Mothers Day Greetings!

    Happy Mother's Day! I don't say it nearly enough but thank you for all you have done for me in my life and everything you still do.

    Don't you think it's funny that you are still my Mother?
    You deserve to have been promoted by now!

    I never get worried, I never feel disappointed. I never feel ignored. Coz I know you are here for me always! Lots of love on Mothers Day to my dearest mom!

    Mom you are a divine flame of inspiration always burning bright in my heart! Lots of love and wish you a beautiful day!

    Though I can never repay you for your love and care, I cant miss to express my gratitude, love and reverence on this beautiful day of the year! Special Mothers Day Greetings to my special mom!

    Happy Mothers day Wishes


    You are the greatest gift from the heavens mother, filled with love and care for all your children and the entire family.

    I could bring you flowers, I could give you gifts, but nothing in this world can truly show you the love I care for you. Happy Mother's Day!

    It's truly amazing to me how, after a long and hard day, you come home and always smile. Thank you for being the sweetest mom ever! Happy Mother's Day!

    There is nothing in this world to compare to the love I care for you - I'll always be grateful for what you did for me! Happy Mother's Day!

    Your smile brightens each day just as the morning rays shines on the hills and it's with doubt that this gives us the courage to face the new day with joy.

    Mother stands for: Magnificent, Optimistic, Trust-worthy, Heroine, Entertaining, Romantic. To me, you mean all of this and much more. I love you mom. Happy Mother's Day!

    May your Mother's Day be filled with as much happiness as you brought to my childhood.

    It's my time to know you that how fortunate and special I am to be blessed with a mother as caring, loving as you. Wish you a happy Mother's Day Mom.

    I love you Mom and I always will, no matter age or distance. Happy Mother's Day.

    Happy Mother's day, Mom. You are an inspiration, a great friend, and by far the best mom anyone can ask for.

    All your love, all your caring ways, all your giving these years are the reasons why my heart thinks of you on Mother's Day with a wish for happiness and a world full of love.

    There are not enough hugs in this world and not enough kisses to allow me to show you how much I love you  Happy Mother's Day!

    Throughout the years, you've always been by my side. I couldn't have had a better mother to look up to. Happy Mother's Day!

    Happy Mothers day Greetings


    M-O-T-H-E-R
    'M' is for the million things she gave me,
    'O' means only that she's growing old,
    'T' is for the tears she shed to save me,
    'H' is for her heart of purest gold;
    'E' is for her eyes, with love-light shining,
    'R' means right, and right she'll always be,
    Put them all together, they spell 'MOTHER,'
    A word that means the world to me.

    May your Mother's Day be filled with as much happiness as you brought to my childhood.

    Hey mom, I just want to say how much wonderful you are. You have shown me your love right from my birth. Happy Mom's Day.

    Thanks for taking care of me until I can take care of myself, which might be a while from now.

    I feel so lucky and proud to have you as my mother. I love you and I wish you the very happiest of Mother's Days.

    You're simply amazing! Starting from the fact that you gave life to another human being, and then the fact that you raised me as you did. Thank you for everything! Happy Mother's Day!

    You get a wish.
    In fact, I'm sending you two.
    It's the least I could do
    for someone as magical as you!

    Happy Mother's Day From A Secret Friend!

    Did you like this awesome collection of "Happy Mothers Day 2017 - Wishes Quotes Messages and Greetings" then feel free to share it with your friends and family.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment