• Breaking News

    Tuesday 11 April 2017

    Best Mothers Day Songs Collection for Happy Mother's Day 2017


    Mothers Day Songs 2017

    Awesome Mothers Day Songs to please your Mom on Mothers Day 2017! The day will be celebrated on 8th of May, Sunday. If you are Mom is a passionate lover of songs and poems, this is surely the best way to make her happy. Give her the most pleasant surprise that will make the day memorable for long time. Annual celebrations of days like Fathers Day, Siblings Day and many other days celebrate special relations that are very close to everyone's heart! Mothers day 2017 brings the cutest day among all when a woman is honored for her infinite giving for her children. For all mothers day quotes, sayings, wishes and other information you can follow our blog.


    Mother hood comes with whole lot of responsibilities and commitments for a woman. Her never-tiring dedications and doings for her family are very rarely appreciated and rewarded. This day gives us an opportunity to make our Mom happy and appreciate her! A family stands on feet of one person and we are sure everyone will be as eager to wish their Mother on this day! Get ready to dedicate lovely Mothers Day Songs to your mother. 

    mothers day songs

    Top Mothers Day Songs and Verses

    Here is the best collection of  best mothers day songs which are penned in honour of motherhood and special relation of a child and a mother!We have gone ahead and collected some of the top notch songs for mothers on this auspicious occasion. Go ahead and copy these wonderful mothers day songs and send them to your mother. Additional resources are available below
    Dear Mom here I am thinking of times when I knew nothing but You!
    When I spoke nothing but two letters to call you,
    Years have passed and time has turned cruel
    But memories are fresh and living in my mind
    I still feel your love under the starry skies,
    I remember seeing each thing just through your eyes!
    Happy Mothers Day 2017!
    My favourite joy is still to cherish the moments
    when you became like a child to make me laugh,
    when you cried hiding your tears and became one with my pain.
    Comfort and care you gave me are matchless forever
    And never to be forgotten in this life!
    Wishing my dearest Mom a Very Happy Mothers Day!
    songs for mothers day 2017

    Mom I want to wish today with bunches of flowers,
    Gardens of roses and starry skies,
    Moonlight so gentle as you and
    Showers of silvery snow!
    I know I still cannot give you anything
    that matches with gifts you have given me!
    Mom I miss you every day,
    I miss you in dark nights or on bright day,
    I feel your touch on my forehead as I sleep,
    I know it's nothing but for me you pray,
    My being is all because of you
    And I wish you a Very Happy Mothers Day!

    happy mothers day songs

    Here is the day to celebrate your love,
    to appreciate your hard work
    and to commemorate your offerings
    your infinite giving for the good of humanity!
    Your gentle hands own so much power
    to make the best person out of a clueless creature!
    Happy Mothers Day to my Dearest Mom!

    Poems for Mothers Day 2017

    Here continues our poetic collection of Mothers Day Songs. The songs are in form of poems. It is highly recommended that you sing them or record them and send that to your mother. Alternatively, you can also get it printed on some gift card or coloring pages. A nice list of mothers day images are available for your inspiration. You can also go through new pictures collection for mothers day.

    Words fall short and cards seem meagre
    But I know whatever little thing I do for you,
    is going to be a joy for ever for your big heart!
    You are one who taught me to stand,
    to walk on right path and to think of others
    before my own little self!
    Thank you Mom for making me a good human being!
    No world can be imagined without your love,
    Its wide and deep, fresh and chirpy,
    Its strong like a rock when bad are the winds
    Still gentle and comforting when I am weak,
    It was my biggest strength
    and will be so for ever! Happy Mothers Day!
    Mom I am not with you anymore
    in form of your little child
    But my heart yearns for your care
    your sweet words or comforts,
    when I lonely and sad!
    My happiness is half forever
    If they are not shared with you!
    Miles and borders lie between us
    But I Love You and Miss You Just as Before!

    happy mothers day songs
     
    Wherever I go, your eyes are watching me,
    Your prayers are following me
    And your blessings are keeping me alive!
    Wonders and miracles are not seen
    but felt in your unfathomable love for me!
    Happy Mothers Day Wishes!

    mothers day songs

    You made me happy in thousand ways,
    you gifted me with my favorite stuff,
    you felt guilty when I did wrong,
    you were on the seventh sky when I won!
    I still wonder how a simple and gentle person
    can be so strong to keep the whole  world going!
    Poems and verses are penned by authors to express deep emotions of humans. Feelings of love and appreciation are best displayed when they are expressed in most aesthetic manner. And that is how we thought of sharing some lovely Mothers Day Songs to share with your Mom to wish her on this special day! You can also go through short Mothers Day Messages that we have shared through separate post. Our site carries a huge collection of greetings, wishes and ideas to make your celebration special! We are sure you would love to share the Mothers Day songs with your Mom on this special day of hers. Wishing all readers a Happy Mothers Day! 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment