• Breaking News

    Saturday 18 February 2017

    Fathers Day SMS Collections|Text Messages


    Happy Father's Day SMS, Messages For Dad


     For the best dad who always had a smile for me.
     Though we may be far apart right now,
     But here's a big hug & kiss for you
     To let u know how special you are to me
     Happy Father's Day!

    You are the best. I love you so much.
     I don't think that even if I searched
     the world for a lifetime
     I would find someone that is as caring,
     as thoughtful, as hardworking as you.
     I love you. Happy Father's Day Dad!
    Also Read : Fathers Day Poems Songs

    Happy Father's Day!
    Happy Fathers day means more
    than have a happy day
    It means I love you first of all
    Then thanks for all you do
    It means you mean a lot to me
     and that I honor you.
    fathers day sms

    Thanks for being
     there through the
     tears,laughter and
     dirty diapers.
     Happy Father's Day!.
    Also Read : Fathers Day Greetings
    No one's Father is so sweet.Your kind ways just can't be beaten. I Love you in a big way,
    Wish you a very Happy Father's Day!

    You are everything to me
    Whom I can share my all secrets
     you are always there to  help me
    May you live long.

    Daddy's hands were soft and kind
    when I was crying
    Daddy's hands were hard as steel
    when I had done wrong,
    Daddy's hands weren't always gentle,
    but I have come to understand
    There was always love in Daddy's hands

    No comments:

    Post a Comment